Looking to make extra income this summer?
2022 Summer Gallery Attendant, starting immediately
At the Zimmerli Art Museum, we consider our student gallery attendants to be the Ambassadors of our museum. As a member of our team you will:
· Exemplify friendly, welcoming customer service to all museum visitors and Rutgers staff while upholding the rules important to the safety of our guests and the art collection.
· Comply with our dress code and supply required clothing (we supply the shirts).
· Be assigned at least one 3 to 4 hour AM or PM shift that works around your Rutgers course schedule.
· Have the physical stamina for constant walking/standing for the duration of each shift and the ability to lift 50 pounds.
· Work at least 3 additional special events each month, and perform other tasks as needed, including but not limited to, data entry, membership recruitment and promotional mailings.
· Receive $13/hr.
· Be trained during your first paid shift.
· Attend mandatory group training and work several mandatory Special Events throughout each semester.
· Work well with others and take direction easily.
· MUST work at least one weekend shift (Saturday and/or Sunday, 11:50am-5pm)
Email Deanna Fredericks, Manager of Visitor Services & Security, email@example.com
To be considered, Type Summer Gallery Attendant in the Subject Field. You MUST include ALL of the following information:
1) Your resume, with 3 previous employer references
2) Your Summer Semester Course Schedule (if applicable)
3) The year you intend to graduate from Rutgers
4) Do you live on campus for the summer? Which campus?
5) Do you live in off-campus housing for the summer? Where?
6) If you will commute to work, what town do you live in?
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org