APPRISE has positions available for Policy Analysts to conduct research on energy efficiency and energy assistance programs. Job responsibilities include program evaluation design, on-site observation of energy education and energy service delivery, design and management of client surveys, interviews with service providers, analysis of program evaluation data, and written reports.
The ideal Policy Analyst candidate would have the following qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree required – preferably in economics or another social science
- Excellent writing, analytical, and interpersonal skills
- Experience with survey research and statistical analysis
- An interest in social programs and public policy
- Familiarity with data analysis software and/or database software
To apply for the Policy Analyst position, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and include:
- Cover Letter
- Statement of interest [Why APPRISE?]
- Undergraduate/Graduate transcript
- Writing sample
- Contact information for three references
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com
About APPRISE Incorporated
APPRISE is a nonprofit research institute dedicated to collecting and analyzing data and information to assess and improve public programs. APPRISE’s research focuses on programs that provide energy bill payment assistance, energy education, and energy efficiency services to low-income households; and programs that provide incentives for undertaking energy efficiency projects to residential, commercial, and industrial utility customers.