APPRISE has a position available for a Policy Analyst or Senior Policy Analyst to conduct research on energy efficiency and energy assistance programs. This position requires in-office work at our Princeton NJ location.
Job responsibilities include: program evaluation design, research design, on-site observations and inspections, survey design and management, administrative interviews, programming and data analysis, and report writing.
Senior Policy Analyst
- Excellent writing, analytical, and interpersonal skills
- Experience with survey research and statistical analysis
- An interest in social programs and public policy
- An advanced degree in economics or another social science
- At least two years of work experience
- Experience with data manipulation and statistical analysis with Stata or SAS
The following documents will be requested via email:
- Cover Letter
- Statement of interest – Why APPRISE?
- Academic transcript(s) (unofficial)
- Writing sample
- Phone number for three references
This is an in-office position; APPRISE is located in Princeton, New Jersey.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com
About APPRISE Incorporated
APPRISE is a nonprofit research institute dedicated to collecting and analyzing data and information to assess and improve public programs. Our current research includes work for federal and state government agencies, utility companies, and nonprofit organizations.
We conduct a wide variety of research activities to provide program administrators and stakeholders with a comprehensive understanding of program design, operations, and impact. This research leads to informed recommendations for program improvement.
APPRISE research focuses on programs that provide bill payment assistance, energy education, energy efficiency services, and renewables to low-income households; and programs that provide incentives for undertaking energy efficiency projects to residential, commercial, and industrial utility customers.