The City of New Brunswick is seeking a person for a full-time position to support the Planning Department. The position would be integral to land use applications and reviews.
The position would handle (but not be limited to) the following primary tasks:
- Intake of land use applications
- Initial review of applications and determination of fees
- Correspondence with applicants
- Scheduling the Planning and Zoning Boards
- Transmittal of documents to the Board Members
- Attendance at 2-3 7:00 pm meetings per month
- Record keeping
- Additional department-wide support as needed
If you have any questions or interest please email cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com
About City of New Brunswick
The City of New Brunswick, also known as the Hub City is a diverse City of 55,000 persons (2020 Census) located in the heart of New Jersey. It is home to Rutgers University, Johnson & Johnson, Robert Wood Johnson Hospital, St. Peter's Hospital and the County Seat. The City is approximately 5.5 square miles and boasts two train stations on the North East Corridor line with direct access to New York City and Trenton.