- General familiarity and interest in land use development, transportation planning and Complete Streets.
- Strong communication, interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Self-starter and able to work with minimal supervision.
- Graduated with a master’s degree within the past two years, or currently enrolled in a graduate program in urban and regional planning, community planning, urban studies, or another related field.
Responsibilities May Include:
- Assist with site plan reviews.
- Assist with the administration of an online interactive development review system.
- Conduct studies and research for planning projects.
- Participate in the analysis of project data; apply planning theories and techniques to assist in the development of findings.
- Assemble, compile, and tabulate data for planning projects.
If interested, please email your resume and any other relevant documents to email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org