The Social Impact Fellow helps gather and evaluate outputs, outcomes, and impacts related to our lending and community revitalization efforts and helps ensure the seamless coordination of our fundraising, marketing, and communications.
- Develop recommendations to help create and continually refine the organization’s social impact assessment methodology and associated metrics for investments, programs, services and processes across business lines.
- Identify practices and factors influencing the effectiveness of the organization’s social impact assessment efforts.
- Develop process improvement recommendations and prepare policies to guide required data collection and reporting procedures.
- Collaborate to produce graphics, documents and collateral that communicate the organization’s social impact and value, including the Annual Report, Fact Sheets, grant applications and presentations.
- Compile impact data and narratives requested by leadership and management and in support of funding applications.
- Develop proper protocol and system to record and track grants and investments.
- Coordinate solicitation strategies for individual, institutional, foundation, corporate and grant prospects.
- Research relevant to demographic, socioeconomic, policy and community development trends to maintain current state and community profile data for organizational use and to help guide strategic focus.
- Pursuing a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in a related field.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel.
- Excellent communication and research skills writing about community services and relaying information in a concise and persuasive manner.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively in a fast-paced environment.
- Reporting to the office 2-3 days/weekly is required.
- COVID-19 Vaccine Required: As of the first day of employment, you must be able to demonstrate proof that you are fully vaccinated (as defined by the CDC) against COVID-19, unless you are granted a medical or religious exemption in accordance with company policy.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com
About New Jersey Community Capital
New Jersey Community Capital (NJCC) is a community development financial institution with a mission to create thriving communities through strategic investments and knowledge. Fulfilling the needs and improving the quality of life of thousands of individuals and families would not be possible without our talented staff and motivating environment. NJCC embraces diversity and equal opportunity in a serious way. We are dedicated to forming a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be.