Catholic Charities POP Development, the affordable housing development affiliate of Catholic Charities Brooklyn & Queens (CCBQ), seeking a Project Manager.
The Project Manager, under the general direction of the Senior Vice President of CCPOPD, assists in the strategizing, planning, organizing and implementation of real estate projects. The Project Manager will serve as the primary CCPOP Development point person and be responsible for ensuring the on-time and on-budget completion of multiple real estate projects at any given time. The Project Manager must have the ability to work both independently on complex real estate transaction and as part of a team.
* Participate in project identification, site assessment, and feasibility analysis for development;
* Oversee and identify project development team;
* Identify and secure financing from public and private sources, preparing pro formas, and completing applications and due diligence requirements;
* Develop and track project budgets before and during construction;
* Coordinate, secure, and requisition project capital and operating funding sources;
* Monitor construction process including progress schedules and project financial management;
* Manage real estate development projects from predevelopment through construction under the direction of Senior Vice President of POP Development an in coordination with the CCPOPD Board of Directors;
* Master’s Degree in Real Estate, Planning, Public Administration or other relevant education required
* Minimum two years of real estate experience required.
* Real estate development experience, including experience in affordable housing, specifically Low-Income Housing Tax Credit (LIHTC), development preferred.
* Solid understanding of operating budgets, and pro formas with experience in the use of various related computer programs including Microsoft Suite.
* Ability to successfully manage and complete complex development projects that involve multiple sources of financing.
* Bilingual Spanish/English; Russian/English; Chinese/English; Korean/English speaking preferred.
* Able to travel to multiple locations within the five boroughs as needed.
We offer competitive salary and excellent benefits including:
* Generous time off (Vacation/ Personal Days/ Sick Days/ Paid Holidays annually)
* Retirement Savings with Agency Match
* Flexible Spending Account
* Life insurance
* Public Loan Forgiveness Qualified Employer
* Training Series and other additional voluntary benefits.
For more information on our organization, please visit our website at: www.ccbq.org EOE/AA.