Looking for a meaningful internship opportunity this summer? Sharsheret, a fast-paced, national, breast cancer organization supporting Jewish women and families facing breast cancer and ovarian cancer, is looking for bright and hardworking college and graduate school students for multiple full-time summer internship positions. Interns will work remotely with the possibility of in-person work at Sharsheret’s national headquarters in Teaneck, NJ. These internships are made possible with support from the Stephanie Sussman and Ann Nadrich Memorial Fund, and the Sema Heller-Netivot Shalom Scholarship Fund
- College or graduate school student
- Excellent computer skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Passion for issues related to breast cancer, ovarian cancer, and women’s health
- Knowledge of the Jewish community a plus Responsibilities
- Assist in the development of Sharsheret’s programs for women and families facing breast cancer and ovarian cancer
- Organize outreach to healthcare professionals and Jewish organizations
- Assist in the planning of Sharsheret’s college campus campaigns and races
- Coordinate community programming for breast cancer and ovarian cancer awareness
- Support the enhancement of Sharsheret’s social media presence
- Research and data entry To Apply
- Send resume and cover letter to email@example.com by March 1st . Candidates must be available for Zoom interviews to be held March 13-16th.
- Stipend is provided.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org