- Senior Defense Analyst (DCM/Band IIA) Announcement – opened April 20, closes May 4
- GAO is looking for experienced analysts to help evaluate national security programs and policies, including defense & intelligence programs
- Candidates must be able to obtain and maintain a Top Secret security clearance
- Vacancy is open to current or former federal employees, veterans, military spouses and persons with disabilities
- USAJOBS link: https://www.usajobs.gov/job/649813800
2) FMA/Financial Auditor PDP Announcement – opened April 21, closes May 16.
- USAJOBS link: USAJOBS – Job Announcement
3) FMA/Financial Auditor Fall Intern Announcement – opened April 21, closes May 30.
- Undergraduate financial auditor fall intern link: USAJOBS – Job Announcement
- Graduate financial auditor fall intern link: USAJOBS – Job Announcement
- What do financial auditors do?: Financial auditor interns help perform financial audits and analyses, promote financial management best practices, assess internal controls, and identify and support improvements in conducting audits of agency programs and operations. Interns will assist the audit team with collecting appropriate data, analyzing the data, developing data-based findings and conclusions, and presenting the information both orally and in writing to diverse audiences. See announcements for specific education requirements.
4) Upcoming Info Session for Veterans: Next Tuesday, April 26 at 1 PM. Continue spreading the word via Handshake and/or your university and professional contacts. Participants sign up via our posting on USAJOBS: https://www.usajobs.gov/notification/events
5) Fall analyst internship update: the announcement is expected to be posted around May 6. All fall interns will have the option to do the internship remotely and/or come to the office.
6) All GAO vacancy announcements – See USAJOBS!!